Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Better Together!

Today I had my first blind date ever!

After weeks of hemming and hawing back and forth via e-mail, I finally met the famous Sista Smiff for lunch. And it was too cool.

We first spoke via the Internets when she e-mailed me about a column I wrote for The Tennessean a long time ago, telling me stuff I never knew about my husband and his brothers since she and her sister grew up in Brentwood. Hers is the only blog I still read from the old, better Nashville Is Talking. She recently found gainful employment in Cool Springs, so we hope to be rip-roaring around town during lunch hour more often.

Y'all go see her now, y'hear?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Seafood Chicken by Jill Burgin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.