Monday, November 23, 2009

HOW many days hath November?

So it's Nov. 23, and the little thingie on the right side of this blog says I've written 13 posts in November.
Hmmm, I'm not exactly following the NaBloPoMo rules of one post per day.
I could have done a few like this one on Fussy. SO funny.
Instead I'll blame it on basketball, because it has taken over our little house here. JV tryouts are tonight, plus Tim has agreed to coach a rec team the big boys formed, and you know what that means. I am the official administrative assistant of rec bball. Woo HOO!
I've been all about basketball to the point that I almost forgot about Thanksgiving. Eeep!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Seafood Chicken by Jill Burgin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.